I had a very productive stitching weekend. I was able to finish Scarlet Letter's JCS 1707 on Saturday morning. Then it was into the works in progress pile to see what else I could get finished. I am really bad at only having about 2 more hours to go on something but another item will come into view that looks fun and I start working on that instead of finishing a sampler that is nearly done. (Guess I just get bored with it). This year I am wanting to get some of these items that I have started completed. So much more fun to have something that I can say is complete and move it from the in progress pile to the completed storage box.
So I picked up Long Dog's Words Alone sampler. I only had a couple of motifs to complete on the sampler so I was able to finish it up before the Super Bowl Game on Sunday.
Now I just need to post the pictures. Will try to do that this evening once I get them pressed.
Picked back up Shakespear Peddler's Sarah Woodham. Looking to get that one completed in the next couple of weeks so that I can be ready for the Amy Mitten class in March. Really looking forward to that class and doing another one of Amy's pieces.
So I picked up Long Dog's Words Alone sampler. I only had a couple of motifs to complete on the sampler so I was able to finish it up before the Super Bowl Game on Sunday.
Now I just need to post the pictures. Will try to do that this evening once I get them pressed.
Picked back up Shakespear Peddler's Sarah Woodham. Looking to get that one completed in the next couple of weeks so that I can be ready for the Amy Mitten class in March. Really looking forward to that class and doing another one of Amy's pieces.
JCS 1707 by Scarlet Letter
Stitched on 40-ct Linen using DMC floss
Words Alone by Long Dog
Stitched on 40-ct Tarnished Silver with Silk N Colors Tapestry Green
Comments